Słupsk, Praca stała
|Oferta ważna do||2020-03-07|
- Responsible for preparing declarations and reports (VAT, CIT, GUS, NBP)
- Prepare financial statements according to Polish Accounting Standards;
- Maintain reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts for financial and tax purposes;
- Review ledger, investigate and correct errors, and make necessary accruals;
- Maintain and monitor fixed asset register;
- Maintain relationships with third parties including financial institutions, auditors, tax authorities, etc.;
- Implement and develop of accounting procedures, including internal control;
- Provide mentoring and coaching to other accountants;
- Decision support aimed at optimization of tax / accounting solutions and business simplification;
- Proactively work on improving accounting process and take an active role on bringing positive change into the organization;
- Prepare analysis for internal needs of the Company.
- University degree (accounting or finance), Polish or international qualifications in finance / bookkeeping would be an advantage;
- Minimum 3-5 year experience in accounting;
- Strong knowledge of Polish accounting and tax regulations, knowledge of IFRS will be an advantage;
- Working knowledge of English language is a must and fluency in Polish;
- Easily usage of IT systems (Excel, Axapta)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Understand key business driver and proactively seeks out opportunities and recommends solutions that can be effectively supported;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Competitive salary;
- Dynamic work environment in a company with stable market position;
- Employment contract, benefits.
Pursuant to existing law, LeasingTeam Professional does not charge candidates for taking part in recruitment processes. Please be kindly informed we will only contact selected Candidates.
Employment Agency - license no. 16 570