Oferta pracyPowrót do wyszukiwarki
Senior RTR Accountant
- Participation in data transit
- SOP development for transferred processes
- Prepare summaries of intercompany transactions (ICTS)
- Supporting the audit control environment:
- Participation in initiatives to improve the General Ledger processes
- Developing, documenting, implementing and managing processes, controls and accounting systems to ensure an appropriate level of internal control
- Identification of accounting risks and cooperation in the design of internal controls to address these risks
- Developing and implementing effective accounting procedures
- Higher education (undergraduate or graduate) with a specialization in finance
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar position or in a large accounting firm;
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations such as US GAAP, SOX 404, and general accounting policies;
- Fluency in English;
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft is welcome;
What we offer?
- Career in an international company;
- Private medical care
- Competitive benefits package (life insurance, partially financed language lessons, sports and recreation allowance).
Pursuant to existing law, LeasingTeam Professional does not charge candidates for taking part in recruitment processes. Please be kindly informed we will only contact selected Candidates.
Employment Agency - license no. 16 570