Oferta pracyPowrót do wyszukiwarki
- Responsibility for entities already introduced to CBRE BSO
- Performing accounting operations in the Record To Report area
- Analysis of the company's assets, liabilities and equity
- Performing accounting operations related to accruals
- Reconciliation of the balance sheet (development, review, analysis of unconfirmed elements)
- Support for the audit control environment
- Identification of accounting risks and cooperation in the design of internal controls to address these risks
- Development and implementation of more effective accounting procedures
- Higher professional education (bachelor, master) with a specialization in finance
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience, preferably in a similar position or in large 4 accounting firms;
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations such as US GAAP, SOX 404 and general accounting policies;
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in English;
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft is welcome
What we offer?
- Career in an international company;
- Private medical care
- Competitive benefits package (life insurance, partially funded language lessons, sports and recreation allowance).
Pursuant to existing law, LeasingTeam Professional does not charge candidates for taking part in recruitment processes. Please be kindly informed we will only contact selected Candidates.
Employment Agency - license no. 16 570