Oferta pracyPowrót do wyszukiwarki
- Screens, prioritizes, dispatches and follows up on written requests and calls received from internal and external interlocutors;
- Responsible to manage and update the Delegation contacts list;
- Manages appointments and organizes meetings for the management both with internal and external interlocutors;
- Takes minutes of meetings and tracks and follows-up on the agreed deadlines with stakeholders;
- Writes formal and informal correspondence in Polish and English for the validation of the management; rereads correspondence/reports/other delegation documents and ensures optimum lay-out; if needed, translates documents addressed to the management from Polish to English;
- Shares and files documents for the management. Creates electronic and paper files for the management, feed them with the relevant documents. Put files into boxes at the end of each period and keeps an updated inventory;
- Ensures that all electronic documents sent to the delegation's shared e-mailbox and all paper document received is shared with the concerned staff members;
- Organizes and manages the use of a range of collaborative information management tools and databases;
- Plays the lead role in maintaining the delegation's intranet page;
- Contributes to implementing all information management projects or programs linked to information management;
- Briefs all new staff on information management and organizes regular training or information sessions;
- Minimum 3 or more years of experience as an Assistant working in a similar field of work.
- University degree in Information Management/Business Administration/Communication Studies/Public Administration or equivalent training or experience.
- English minimum C1 level
- Full professional fluency in Polish.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite, SharePoint, and IBM Lotus Notes.
- Employment contract;
- One-year contract with possibility of further extension;
- Stationary work with the possibility of working in a hybrid system;
- Work from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Mon-Fri);
- 13 annual salary.
Pursuant to existing law, LeasingTeam Professional does not charge candidates for taking part in recruitment processes. Please be kindly informed we will only contact selected Candidates.
Employment Agency - license no. 16 570