Oferta pracyPowrót do wyszukiwarki
Finance and Administration Assistant
- Verifies the completeness of financial documentation and executes payments, bank and cash, and inputs all transactions into the accounting software (accounts receivable and accounts payable), guarantees high quality of data entries.
- Prepares cash and bank reconciliations.
- Processes monthly closing of accounts and prepares monthly reports.
- Prepares balance sheet report quarterly.
- Collects cash needs accurately to ensure availability of funds to run operations, provides cash liquidity balances weekly.
- Compiles accounting books and organizes dispatch.
- Respects Rules on Financial Management and other procedures.
- Supports staff, based in Warsaw, with their travel needs (tickets, accommodation, visa).
- Updates databases regularly.
- Provides administrative support when meetings or seminars are being hosted in Warsaw.
- Certificate in Finance or Accounting
- 1 -2 years' experience in the same field of business,
- Languages required: Fluent Polish and English,
- Computer proficiency,
- Good negotiation, time management, interpersonal skills,
Pursuant to existing law, LeasingTeam Professional does not charge candidates for taking part in recruitment processes. Please be kindly informed we will only contact selected Candidates.
Employment Agency - license no. 16 570